Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Grabbin' at you, grabbin' at you

The call has gone out for desktop images. I blame you, Kfluff.
So here's a little peek into either (a) the desktop of my soul, or (b) the soul of my desktop. Credits/blame provided.

I found this at Andrew Bell's site, creaturesinmyhead.com. His work just speaks to me. I'm not always clear on the message but I keep going back to hear more.


Another voice in my head belongs to sam, from explodingdog.com. He draws based on sentences people send him. I forgot the name of this first one and I deny it resembles my life in any way (note the hammer):


This one is entitled "it's only a string"


Never ones to miss a chance at marketing, the folks at
Marvel and DC provided the following:



And they say computers have made our lives more efficient. Hmmm...

No comments: