Monday, December 31, 2007

Not moving

While sitting at the gate, a gent taped up a sign that informed
travelers that a new state law requires airlines to make accomodations
for food in and food out if the plane is stuck on the tarmac for three
hours or more. It seems now to have been prescient because we are now
sitting on the runway without our main engine running. We can't fly
into Chicago due to traffic at their end so we get to sit here for 40
more minutes. The folks in front of me have partially unpacked their
puppy (how do you tell an animal to yawn and pop their eardrums?) and
the woman behind me is sharing her misery with whoever answered their
phone at the other end as well as rows 15-20.

Hmm, I wonder if FrenchieFoo got out of Chi-town ok ...

Stay tuned. I'm not going anywhere for a while.

Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

Frenchie Foo said...

I did! I had no problems whatsoever. Here's wishing you lots of luck!