Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Needle in a haystack

While clicking along and pondering the ginormity of the interweb, this passed in front of my eyeballs:


And I am speechless. It is brilliant. I mean, who would mistake that drive for their own and accidentally walk off with it? Half the world's population would leave it on the desk. Awesome. It also has me thinking about floppy discs—with wings. Best not go too far with that one.

I'm more of a visual person so the picture was enough for me. When I followed the link to The Bloggess, I was pleasantly amused by the blog entry preceding the image. Better than hearing about the budget nightmare again. I scored a two-fer.


Off to scrounge up some dinner now.

2 comments:

Jenny, the Bloggess said...

A floppy disc with wings.

I would *totally* buy that.

Andrea said...

I don't think I would buy them but if you ever write about them, I am *so* reading your prose. I almost pee'd myself picturing your giant labia conversation with Tracy. Hilarious.