Sunday, July 08, 2007

I can't be alone with this

I have tried and tried to keep this stuff to myself. Alas, I can not hold back any longer. Brace yourself.

Two sisters mailed a hot dog to each for 54 years
The same hot dog? For over half a century? And the only thing you can think to ask me right now is if I want onions on mine?

Cadaver Calculator
My own body is worth almost $4000. Hmm, that's only eight iPhones.

Boomshine
This game should be called Blow Up You $%^&#%& Bubbles!!! Do NOT start playing this "addictive ... casual" game unless you have some time to kill or papers to avoid writing or a fresh nappy on the wee one. It's Flash crack. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Verify our position with one ping only, Vasily.


About Face
Flash is all the rage for internet games (see above) and animation. Flash, I would like you to make your ancestor: crayons on paper. This is very cool animation, the old school way.


Pizza Delivery, extra spicy
You want WHAT on your pizza? Canada is looking better and better every day.




Any ideas on what this sign might mean:



A pair of shoes to go with every outfit—even the bikini! I predict these will be in some future Bond 007 movie, unless my posting them here has caused them to jump the shark already.



Honey, where's the remote?



If this is what the ATM said, we'd all be saving more money.

2 comments:

Amelia said...

Boomshine: soooo non-productive. Yet, strangely I feel like I've accomplished something.

And, it's a little like watching fireworks. ;-)

Andrea said...

Is this where I confess I have been collecting data on how many attempts needed to complete Level 12, as well as the number of bubbles popped in each attempt?