Saturday, September 08, 2007

Brave New (Handheld) World

Here I sit on this lovely bench set out for the sole purpose of
providing a resting spot for those whose companions are lost in the
aisles of bolts of material. And on this, Day 15 A.i., it is the
launch point of my first mobile blog post. While The T peruses
patterns that may make it into a quilt made of my favorite t-shirts (a
project going on at least two years now), I am happily tapping away.

We threw a NAP (Not A Party) yesterday and the iPhone was the center
of attention for a bit. It's a tough call which feature was most awed-
my
awed-ly received: a) the instant google mapping of any address tapped
on in the contact list or b) the two-fingered unpinching that enlarges the
screen image.

OK The T has emerged. I'm going to try and post this. More later...

1 comment:

Amelia said...

B was the coolest