Saturday, January 19, 2008

What I Found Today

I'm fried. We're only three weeks into the quarter and mentally I'm toast. I have nothing else to say to y'all but wanted you to know I'm thinking of you and your internet needs. Enjoy these finds.

Three Philosophies.
Found at tweebiscuit.net

Honey, could you bring in some wood for the fire?
Found at the artist's site.


What happens when eBay, Amazon, Google and MySpace show up at a party....
The Internet Party, at Cracked.com

Old pictures, new taglines. Brilliant.
Married to the Sea
Married To The Sea

What I won't be doing on the long weekend: going for an infinite walk. Check out the movie to see how this path was made.


Either someone has too much time on their hands or some whiz-kid in marketing has earned a vacation and a promotion. Hilarious. Click to see the rest of the book, the newsflash, etc.


No comments: