Sunday, December 21, 2008

Put down the donut and click here

Do you remember that internet game where you would enter two words into google with the goal of getting only one hit? I think a did it once with words related to flatulence and pachyderms. I was reminded of the game when I read these words on a blog: taro root Slushie with boba.

Some worlds just collided there.

I found that decidedly odd menu item on the One Dollar Diet Project. It's a fascinating read about a couple in California who fed themselves on only $1 every day for a month. Whoa. I think the cinnamon sticks in my morning brew go for 5¢ apiece. I'd never make it. Anyway, the taro root Slushie with boba was ingested the day after the flirtation with scurvy experiment ended. Just never thought I'd see those five words in that order and I had to share.

No comments: