Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Collect enough stuff and eventually there's a theme

I just blew the dust off a folder on my desktop and was amazed at what appeared. On the bad side, the problem with having 250 GB of storage at your fingertips is that your click-happy fingers will continue to drag-and-drop who knows what all into various nooks and crannies of said gigs. On the not-so-bad side, the benefit of being able to sock away so many bits and bytes is that eventually trends and themes emerge. I grabbed all the following at different times just because they tickled me in just the right way when I saw them.

Today's tour through the hard drive shows us a trend involving former swine.


OK, so our heroine steps up to the machine, presses the button and out pops the prize:


OK, I know that the point of bacon is the fatty goodness*, but that's a bit much. Why not just skip the labor and time involved in cooking that slab up, cut out the middle man, grab a spoon and dig in to this:



*Photo blatantly grabbed off of The Consumerist

!!Updated 5/13/07


No comments: