Friday, May 25, 2007

Public Service Announcement

There was a news story about the danger of WiFi routers being the next source of radiation that is going to kill us all. Wellington has posted his response. I'm surprised he doesn't mention bees, or the lack thereof. Here is only one panel from his graphic commentary:


What was really curious to me was what I found when I went searching for the news story to which Wellington reacted: the Radiation Protection News Room run by the EPA of the U.S. of A. The mere existence of such a site gives me pause. It's kind of like a myspace page for atoms. Hmmm... It does have a cool logo though.

Do I have to cite the source of the logo? Didn't my taxes pay for it and make me co-owner/co-copyright-holder? I'm sure I'll get an answer if the Snoops ever find my blog. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Grey said...

Thank you for linking to my site.

-Grey

Andrea said...

You're welcome. Your Miscellania makes me laugh out loud. It's a treat to visit.