Sunday, March 30, 2008

It's 4AM, do you know where your luggage is?

Airports never sleep. We're off to Cancun and presently settled in at
the launch pad waiting area with hundreds of other people. That's not
such a big deal until you realize it is not yet 4:30 in the morning.
Sheesh.
By the time we were packed and the Paw Posse told of our intentions to
leave them for a week and we got on the road to the Emerald City last
night, it was pretty late. We napped in a hotel across the way and
were in the airport at 3:30 AM. ... and it was crowded. The T claims
she may never again complain about waking up to catch the 6 AM Rural
Rocket after seeing all the airline employees so bright and chipper.
I'm going to forage for some coffee. If I don't have a chance to blog
again before I cross the border, let me just wish you a happy-possibly
snowy and cold-week. I'll hoist a beer to you all from the beach.
Adiós.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: