Thursday, September 07, 2006

Can't do this with a Pee-Cee

All you readers sitting in front of a Mac running OS X, try this super-duper neat-o jumbo/LARGE tip (all you pee-cee-ers will have to find a friend with a Mac to see this live and drool over these pics in the meantime). This will work in any cocoa application, like Safari, Mail, iChat, etc.

Press and hold down the keys apple-control-D while you point the mouse at any word on this blog. I've provided some interesting text below in case my own words are not fascinating enough.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

In case your left hand is in a cast or something or you're surfing with the Firefox browser, here's a pic of what success should look like:

hmmm, can't seem to load the damn picture ... click here to see the results, please ...

When the virtual gremlins decide to work with me rather than against me, I'll upload a screenshot.

3 comments:

kfluff said...

okay:
A) this doesn't work for me, dammit!
B) I think this discriminates against those who mouse with their left hands
C) You've been tagged! Tagged, I tell you!
D) did I hear that it could be, um, some joyous occasion of your birth or something?

Andrea said...

a. make sure you're in a cocoa application; micro$loth word is not included.
b.
c. truly honored and humbled
d. jumbo/LARGE joyous!! Yes, your fluffy minions report faithfully and truly. Yet another birthday and I'm still not 40!!!! The cold ones were oh-so-cold this evening.

Anonymous said...

Me and the Cheat just returned from our night out at the pub. It was JUMBO LARGE!