Tuesday, September 19, 2006

A new feature on Mostly Filler

I find myself emailing links to cool sites to friends who may or may not appreciate receiving the onslaught of messages from me telling them to Click Here for Fun!!! In an attempt to conserve some of the internet pipeline for traffic other than these messages, I'm going to start tacking on links of the day to the bottom of my stream of consciousness blatherings. Also the links to the right will be expanded to include both the mind-expanding and time-wasting sites I find and would like to share.

Here's a few to get the ball rolling. Be daring. Click a little.

+-+-+ Click Here Roulette +-+-+

Not a lot of time but want to read a classic? Try out DailyLit. A piece of a public domain work that can be read in about 5 minutes is emailed to you daily or every other daily. I'm currently working on the The Federalist Papers (only 207 more segments to go!)

What time is it?

State of the Union - graphs the key terms in every State of the Union address. You can see which words figured prominently. You can also see the reading level of each address.

No comments: