Friday, September 08, 2006

Where do bytes go when they die?

One of my most favorite pieces of mental lint I acquired in graduate school:

You know when you're typing furiously even though your document is not open or is in the background? Where do those keystrokes go?

I bring this up because I have not had any luck posting images to this blog for 48 hours. I've tried it approximately 274 times to no avail (and that is the definition of stupidity). My clicks resulted in the extraordinarily unhelpful error message that says "There was an error uploading your image. The following image was not uploaded: {name of image.jpg}"

So if you see any images go floating by in the digital ether surrounding you, they may have come from me. Feel free to add your own caption.

I'll be back in a week or so. I'm off to commune with some trees, large mammals, and a lack of electronic gadgets.

2 comments:

Amelia said...

We have that problem with Blogger all the time.

But, the bigger question is what type of clown types without a document open?

Anonymous said...

Clearly you don't have what it takes to bring dis blog in to da digital age. BUT I DOES!