Sunday, May 18, 2008

Overheard...

... in the booth by the window: "How do you have three-quarters of your pizza left when it was cut into sixths?"


Only a couple of geeks could laugh at that, I think. What troubles me is how few people might understand why it was a question in the first place.

Anyway, it has been a truly wonderful time here in The Land of Neverending Parking Lots. Regardless of the time spent in the Apple, Inc. temple and the time spent in the woodworking store and the time spent in the math gadget shop and the time spent in not one but two huge bookstores, the best time is yet to come. The best part of this trip will be that I can drive away from the crowds and the traffic and the sea of asphalt and miles of unused and useless sidewalks and leave this form of humanity's madness behind... with all my loot.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: